- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- 3 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned
- Vehicle with Hindi/ English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Day 1 : Arrival at Lonavla
- Just as you arrive at the Mumbai airport, you will be transferred to the hotel in Lonavala. It takes around three hours drive to reach Lonavala. Spend the rest of the day at leisure or you may choose to explore local markets to enjoy delicious foods of Lonavala. Return to hotel for night stay.
- Day 2 : Lonavala (Local sightseen)
- Have your breakfast and check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Lonavala. Once you reach there, you can explore many breathtaking places such as Redwood Park & Shivaji Udyan. The Valvan Dam and Tungarli Lake is a must visit place for you. Rajmachi Point is a historical point located at the Western Ghats which is the most popular destination for the hikers and trekkers. After all day at Lonavala proceed to Khandala and check-in at the hotel and stay overnight.
- Day 3 : Khandala
- Have your delicious breakfast and start your day by visiting the famous tourist destination of the town. You can explore Tiger’s Leap and Amruntanjan Point. The Bhushi Lake and Khandala Lake are the most visited place of Khandala. The scenic beauty is very heart-warming and for sure you can fall in love with the lakes. Go for a small trek at Duke’s Nose. Proceed to explore the Karla &Bhaja Caves which is surrounded by cutting rocks. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- Day 4 : Departure
- our short trip to Lonavala ends with your departure to Mumbai from Lonavala. You will be transferred to the railway station/ airport for your further journey.
Lonavla: High land resort/similar