- Kanchipuram Temple complex
- Panch Rathas, Arjuna's Penance and the
Shore Temple in Mahabalipuram
- In Pondicherry, cover Aurobindo ashram,
churches and Auroville
- In Madurai, Tirumalai Nayak, Koodal
Azhagar Temple and Meenakshi Temple
- Excursion to Rameshwaram
- Visit Kanyakumari - Vivekananda Rock,
Gandhi Museum and Kumari Amman
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours
by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start From Chennai and End in Trivandrum
- 6 nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Day 01 - Chennai – Mahabalipuram (65 kms / approx 1.30 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Chennai & take ddrive to Mahabalipuram - the major seaport of
the ancient Pallava kingdom based at Kanchipuram, and a wander round the town’s great, World
Heritage–listed temples and carvings inflames the imagination, especially at sunset. Upon arrival check in to
the hotel & later take an excursion to Kancheepuram - Visit the Ekambaranatha Temple, Vaishnavite
Vaikunta Perumal Temple, Varadharaja Perumal Temple, Kamakshi Temple, and Kailasanatha Temple.
Overnight in Mahabalipuram.
- Day 02 Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (100 kms / approx. 2 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Pondicherry. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for half day
sightseeing of Pondicherry, starting with Aurobindo ashram - Founded in 1926 by Sri Aurobindo and a
French-born woman known as ‘the Mother’, this spiritual community now has about 1200 members who work
in the ashram's many departments. Also, cover church of sacred hearts of Jesus and a must-visit attraction of
Pondicherry – Auroville. Overnight in Pondicherry.
- Day 03 Leisure at the hotel in Pondicherry
Breakfast at the hotel, rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Alternatively, you can explore the Local streets,
Markets and French colonies of Pondicherry. Overnight in Pondicherry,
- Day 04 Pondicherry – Madurai (330 kms / approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Madurai. Upon arrival check in to the hotel &
enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Madurai.
- Day 05 Sightseeing in Madurai – Excursion to Rameshwaram (One way – 170 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast, visit Tirumalai Nayak, Koodal Azhagar Temple and witness evening prayer ceremony at
Meenakshi Temple. Later proceed for a day excursion to Rameshwaram. In the evening return back to the
hotel. Overnight stay in Madurai.
- Day 06 Madurai – Kanyakumari (245 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Kanyakumari. The Arabian Sea, the Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal
merge at Kanyakumari. It is an important pilgrimage center for Hindus. Upon arrival in Kanyakumari,
check-in at the hotel and proceed on a visit to Vevakananda Rock, Gandhi Museum and Kumari Amman
Temple. Also, enjoy the scenic sunset point in Kanyakumari. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 07 Kanyakumari - Departure from Trivandrum (90 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Trivandrum airport for return flight back home.
- Mahabalipuram - Mamallaa Heritage Or Similar
- Pondicherry - Atithi TGI Grand Or Similar
- Madurai - Star Residency Or Similar
- Kanyakumari - Sea View Or Similar