- Cable car ride to Manakamana
temple & Boating in Phewa Lake
- Popular Lakes of Pokhra - Phewa
- Sightseeing in Pokhra
- Visit of Sarangkot hill - Panoramic
sweep of Himalayan
- Visit in Kathmandu, visit
Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Durbar
Square & Swayambhunath Stupa
- Services of English-speaking guide
during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and
sightseeing tours by private airconditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Kathmandu
- 4 nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Airport transfers as per the program on private basis with the services of English speaking representative
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu & Pokhara per the program on private basis with the service of local
English speaking guide
- One hour boat ride on Phewa Lake in Pokhara
- Applicable entrance fee, entrance to Garden of Dreams & Manakamana cable car ticket
- Day 01 - Arrival in Kathmandu
Meet our representative upon arrival in Kathmandu- an exotic and fascinating showcase of a very rich
culture, art and tradition. The valley, roughly an oval bowl, is encircled by a range of green terraced hills
and dotted by compact clusters of red tiled-roofed houses. After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend
rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
- Day 02 - Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 kms / approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Pokhara and enroute enjoy a cable car ride to Manakamana temple. Pokhara is
known for its lovely lakes Phewa, Begnas and Rupa, which have their source in the glacial Annapurna
Range of the Himalayas. Arrive and check-in to your hotel. Later, enjoy 01 hr. boat ride on Phewa Lake.
Overnight in Pokhara.
- Day 03 - Pokhara
After breakfast, proceed for half day visit of Sarangkote hill. Sarangkot is the small hilltop which is famous
for its breath taking view of sunrise rest & panoramic sweep of Himalayan peaks. Later return back to
hotel. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Alternatively you can enjoy nature walk near to your hotel.
Overnight in Pokhara.
- Day 04 - Drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. Later, explore Kathmandu today- visit Pashupatinath temple,
Boudhanath temple and Durbar Square. Also visit Swayambhunath Stupa, the most ancient and enigmatic
of all the holy shrines in Kathmandu valley. In evening, visit Thamel & Garden of Dreams. Overnight in
- Day 05 - Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kathmandu airport for return flight back home.
- Kathmandu - Hotel Grand Or Similar
- Pokhara - Hotel Mt. Kailash Or Similar