- In Thimpu, visit Trashichhoedzong, National Library, Arts & Crafts School, Handicrafts Emporium and Memorial Chorten stupa
- In Paro, visit Ta Dzong - the National Museum of the Kingdom, and Rinpung Dzong
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start From Paro and End in Paro
- 4 nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- Services of a Trip Leader will be as per the itinerary for Bhutan Portion only
- Transfer & Sightseeing as per the itinerary by Non Ac Car / Jumbo Hiace for minimum 4 pax (Not at Disposal) 01 Bottle water per person per day
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). Concept of vehicle on disposal is not a practice in Bhutan. The vehicle + Trip Leader (Guide) will be with the guest from (0900 Hrs till 1700 Hrs).
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Day 01 Arrival at Paro Airport – Thimphu On arrival at Paro Airport and after completing your Visa / Permit formalities you will be received by our Bhutan representative who will assist you in boarding your vehicle for transfer to Thimphu (2320Mts / 7656Fts, 65 Kms / 01½ to 02 Hrs), Thimphu is the capital town of Bhutan. Evening free at Leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02 Thimphu Sightseeing: After breakfast go for Thimphu sightseeing covering Memorial Chorten, Tashichho Dzong, Buddha Point (Kuensel Phodong),Changangkha Lhakhang (Monastery), Motithang Takin Preservation Centre, Drupthob Goemba / Zilukha Nunnery, National Library (Closed on Saturday , Sunday & National Holiday), Institute for Zorig Chusum (Traditional Art & Craft School-Closed on Saturday , Sunday, National Holiday & During Summer & Winter Vacations), Textiles Museum (Handicrafts Shops - Closed on Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday), Zangthopelri Lhakhang (Monastery). Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03 Thimphu – Paro After breakfast, transfer to Paro (2200Mts / 7656Fts, 65 Kms / 01½ to 02 Hrs) Enrooted stop at Tachog Lhakhang Dzong which is located on the way to Paro valley. On arrival Paro, check in to the hotel. Evening visit Ta Dzong (National Museum-Closed on Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday), Rinpung Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang (Monastery). Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 04 Paro – Full Day hike to Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger’s Nest)
Start the day early for a day hike to Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger's Nest Monastery) - The hike which is all the
way uphill takes about 2 /3 hours one way through pine forests. Afternoon at leisure for go for shopping in
the market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 Paro Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
- Thimpu : Terma Linca Resort, Ramada Valley, Bhutan Hotel
- Paro : Naksel Boutique Resort, Udumwara Resort, Soenam Tsokhang Resort