- Places Covered : Manali
- Welcome drinks on arrival in hotels. (Non-alcoholic)
- 02 Nights accommodation on triple & quad sharing basis in Rockland inn /Cedar cottage/Similar
- 02 Breakfasts and 02 Dinner in Hotel.
- Tempo traveller for transfer and Local Sight Seeing.
- (A) Half day sightseeing Manali
- (B) One day Solang Valley
- (C) One day Kullu & Naggar
- 5% GST extra
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
Day 01: Delhi –Manali
Arrival in Delhi. You have to reach by yourself at Origin Point, From there proceed to Manali by evening Luxury Tempo (Overnight Journey)
Day 02: MANALI – Local
Pickup from bus station and transfer to hotel checks in to hotel. Half Day local sightseeing of Manali. Hadimba Temple built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four-tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and Vashsist Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama.
Day 03: MANALI- Solang Valley & Naggar
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Solang. Solang Valley is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surrounding, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. In Solang Valley you can enjoy Adventure activities also i.e. PARAGLIDING, ZORBING, ROPE WAY and SKIING at own cost. After enjoying the outing return to hotel for Dinner & Overnight stay.
Day 04: MANALI Kullu - Naggar - Delhi
After your breakfast check out from hotel and transfer back to Delhi .Arrive delhi by late night before 11:30 pm.
Rockland inn /Cedar cottage/Similar
5499/- Per Person on triple sharing